City of Wichita & Sedgwick County License Application
Applies to all away events in Wichita and Sedgwick County
According to the Wichita, Kansas - Code of Ordinances: Chapter 3.09 "Animal Exhibitions, Rodeos and Animal Shows", all events with animals off of C-Arrow Stables property require a License Application. C-Arrow Stables must comply with all rules stated in the ordinance, but please see below for the important details.
- Application must be received at least 20 days prior to the event.
- There is a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Application fee is non-transferable and is only valid for the date, time, and location listed.
- Although unlikely, the application may be denied by the City of Wichita, and no refund for the application fee will be provided.
These regulations apply to any C-Arrow Services at your location (Party Ponies and Pony Sweeps). Due to these regulations all events in Wichita or Sedgwick County must comply with the following requests.
- An Event Inquiry form must be completed no less than 30 days prior to your event.
- Payment of $100 application fee must be received prior to C-Arrow submitting the application. C-Arrow will not submit your application until the fee is received.
- After the form has been submitted, there will be no change in date, time, or location of your event. If you do need to change your event, another $100 application fee will be required.
Please understand, these regulations and fees are required by Wichita and Sedgwick County. C-Arrow must comply with these ordinances or we will be issued a substantial fine.